Each year, Provincetown kicks off the Holiday Season with our annual Holly Folly town-wide event. With area restaurants, galleries, and stores participating, the list of events is a full one, and you can enjoy a fabulous, fun-filled weekend of crazy fun, great food, and shopping! And the Distinctive Inns of Provincetown welcome you to a cozy stay in our homes during the weekend of December 6, 7, 8, 2013!
By this weekend, the entire town is boasting the Holiday Spirit with decorations and lights – everyone seems to get in on the action… especially when cash is at stake! Each year, residents and businesses outdo themselves trying to win the title of Best Residential Decorations, Best Commercial Decorations, and Best Lobster Trap. Take a walk or a drive around town and see the festive entries!
- Holly Folly Shop Hop – 11-5 on Friday and Saturday, and 11-3 on Sunday
- Holly Folly Inn Stroll – Area inns invite you to see their decorations and enjoy refreshments and friendship. DIOP Member Inns Carpe Diem Guesthouse and Spa, Prince Albert Guest House, and White Wind Inn are all participating in this friendly event.
- Santa Speedo Run – 9-11am on Saturday, Benefitting Cape Cod EMS and the Firefighter’s Cancer Relief Fund.
- Land’s End Inn Holiday Party – One of our very own Member Inns invites you to a benefit for the arts.
- Boston Gay Men’s Chorus Concert – 8:30 pm on Saturday.
Throughout the weekend, you’ll also find dancing (at The Snow Ball and Classic Disco Night), sing-a-longs, art sales, our annual toy drive, shows (Tis The Season For Giving, piano/vocals with Jack Kelly and Jom Brosseau, and the Video Lounge), book signings, bingo, karaoke, and additional shopping at the annual Food Fair indoor market… and so much more!
The Provincetown Business Guild offers a complete schedule of events for the weekend, so have a look and have an incredible time during our annual Holiday Celebration weekend!